“THE LIBRARIANS DONATE”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion “The Librarians Donate” (“Promotion”) is organised by Sparrowhawk International Channels Limited of Central Saint Giles, St Giles High Street, London WC2H 8NU (“NBCU”). By participating in the Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion starts on 1 November 2015 at 20:50 (SAST) and closes on 2 November 2015 at 20:50 (SAST) (“Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, you should visit the website TheLibrarians.co.za (“Website”) during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions on the Website.
- Each time you successfully click on a book on the Website during the Promotion Period, NBCU will donate one book to the charity Books2Africa, subject to a maximum donation of 100,000 books in total.
- NBCU reserves the right to disallow clicks/donations if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that bulk, automated and/or machine assisted clicks have been made (i.e. more clicks than a human being could possibly submit in the time available without the use of software or other devices designed to make automated clicks).
- NBCU may amend, suspend, withdraw, cancel or re-set the Promotion for any reason at its sole discretion and at any time.
- NBCU does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the internet and/or the Game and has no liability for any technical issues whatsoever encountered by those who wish to participate in the Promotion.
- NBCU reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law.